We have no money gentlemen, so we shall have to think.
– Ernest Rutherford, on taking over Caversham Laboratory in 1919
After soon two years of proving its worth day after day, bringing carefully selected news, expert views, comments and leads to the desks of more than two hundred thousand visitors (“hits”) from more than seventy countries on all continents, World Streets is reaching out. We need your support to continue in 2011.
Here is how to transfer funds to support our work over the year ahead.
1. To make direct bank wire transfers:
Account Holder: Association EcoPlan International
Account no. 00010465401
Crédit Industriel et Commercial de Paris
Succursale BR (Montparnasse)
202 Blvd. Raspail / 75014 Paris, France
IBAN : FR76 3006 6106 2100 0104 6540 105
2. To make immediate payment via PayPal or credit card:
(1) Click http://www.paypal.com.
(2) Enter your account (or set one up quickly (and safely) as indicated).
(3) Click “send money”.
(4) Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(6) Click “Personal”.
(7) Click “Gift”.
* PayPal also has provision for paying by credit card. It is fairly well explained on the site.
3. Or if you prefer to send a check:
Association EcoPlan International
8/10, rue Joseph Bara
F75006 Paris, France
* Kindly make your check payable to “Association EcoPlan International”.
Thank you for helping World Streets to continue in 2011. We could not do it without your help.
PS. Please note: If you are not in a position to make a financial contribution at this time, we should note that in any event access to World Streets and any of our projects or media is free for all. Moreover we do not accept advertising. Beyond this, we do not accept funds from students, people without jobs or living on pensions, or from anyone living in the developing world. We each do our bit working within our means. A bit of a challenge admittedly, but that’s the way it is.